Promotion's terms and conditions
In this section you can find the information on the promotion available when purchasing a StethoMe subscription, as well as terms and conditions of that promotion:
Definitions used in the Terms and Conditions
Contact Data of the Organising Party is the data of the Organising Party that can be used by a Participant of the promotion for contacting the Organising Party, i.e. StethoMe Sp. z o.o., ul. Winogrady 18 a, 61-663 Poznań, Poland, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
Promotion Organising Party is the StethoMe Sp. z o.o. company having its seat in Poznań (postal code: 61-663) at the address ul. Winogrady 18a, entered into the Entrepreneur Register of National Court Register (KRS) under KRS number: 0000558650, NIP (tax identification number): 7831726542, REGON (business register number): 361535342, being the party organising the promotion and the seller.
Terms and Conditions are these Terms and Conditions of the promotion, available at the seat of the Organising Party and within its website, at the URL address: shop.stethome.com. Terms and Conditions establish the rules of the promotion, including the conditions for participating in it and the principles of processing of personal data within that scope.
Participant is a natural person, provided that they have full legal capacity, or limited legal capacity in cases regulated under the universally binding law or on condition of having the consent of their statutory representative, as well as a legal person or an organisational unit without legal personality, in aid of which the provisions of the universally binding law grant legal capacity.
§1. Initial provisions
- The Organising Party carries out this promotional campaign in order to promote the sale of goods and services offered through the shop.stethome.com website.
- The promotion starts on 18th of November 2020 and ends on 31st of December 2020. The Organising Party reserves the right to end the promotion earlier.
- The promotion takes place on the territory of the Republic of Poland and is organised in line with the Terms and Conditions and the provisions of the universally binding law.
§2. Acceding to the promotion
- The condition for the Participant to accede to the promotion and receive an unlimited number of extra patient profiles in the application is concluding a contract for service provision with the Organising Party, through the shop.stethome.com website, in the subscription model, for a 12- or 24-month period, during the promotion validity time.
- A promotion Participant can be a natural person, provided that they have full legal capacity, or limited legal capacity in cases regulated under the universally binding law or on condition of having the consent of their statutory representative, as well as a legal person or an organisational unit without legal personality, in aid of which the provisions of the universally binding law grant legal capacity.
- Participating in the promotion is voluntary.
§.3 Advantages from participating in the promotion
- Acceding to the promotion results in the Participant being granted the right to: create an unlimited number of additional patient profiles in the StethoMe System, take advantage of reduction in price of the StethoMe stethoscope - from PLN 499.99 gross to PLN 0.01 gross.
- The right to create additional patient profiles is valid during the period of the already purchased subscription - until its end - provided that the subscription was purchased during the promotional period.
- The right to take advantage of the reduced price of the StethoMe stethoscope applies only when purchasing a subscription plan. It is not possible to take advantage of the reduced price of the StethoMe stethoscope if it is purchased separately. The StethoMe stethoscope is added to the basket while placing a subscription order. In the basket it is not possible to change the number of stethoscopes ordered without changing the number of subscriptions ordered, and it is also impossible to remove a device from a subscription order.
§4. Personal data
- Personal data is processed for the purposes of handling the promotion, under Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) of GDPR.
- Provision of data is voluntary but is a prerequisite for participating in the promotion. If this data is not provided, it will make it impossible to participate in the promotion.
- The data will be stored for the period envisaged in provisions of the law, until establishing, pursuing, or defending claims, or until the moment of an objection to processing of personal data.
- The recipients of personal data are the courier companies, hosting provider, e-mail service provider, IT service provider, advertising service provider, provider of accounting services and software intended for invoice handling, banking service and online payment provider, legal, counselling, and debt collection service provider, and other service providers providing services to the administrator.
- The persons regarded by the data is entitled to access their data, rectify it, remove it, limit its processing, object to its processing, and file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Office.
§5. Final provisions
- The provisions regarding the promotion included in the Terms and Conditions, at the website of the Organising Party, or in marketing materials constitute a public promise within the meaning of the Civil Code Act of 23rd of April 1964.
- The promise of the Organising Party is effective with regard to those persons who met the condition of acceding to the promotion.
- The statistical information regarding the promotion may be published at the website and in other advertising and marketing materials of the Organising Party.
- The liability of the Organising Party resulting from consequences of a Participant’s violation of provisions of the Terms and Conditions is hereby excluded.
- At any time, the promotion Participants may: gain access to, record, obtain, or view the Terms and Conditions by printing them or saving them on a data carrier.
- In the event of any conflict between the provisions of the Terms and Conditions and the provisions of the Polish universally binding law, the latter shall apply.
- To any matters not settled by the Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Polish universally binding law shall apply.
The Terms and Conditions come into force on the day on which the promotion starts.
Version: 1.0 v .25.11.2020